Welcome to Banner House bed and breakfast, Banner House is a modern comfortable family home offering the best of Irish hospitality. We are situated in the small village of Rathcoole, 13 kilometres from Dublin City centre.
- We are close to several golf courses,
- there is also various equestrian centres near.
- Curragh racecourse, The National Stud and Japanese gardens are close by.
- The Poitin Still bar and restaurant is within walking distance.
- Dublin bus (no. 69), brings you directly to Dublin City centre. The bus stops outside the house.
- Luas Park and ride at the m50 junction.
Banner house, is run by Ann Eagers, who takes great care to ensure your stay is enjoyable and memorable. If you have any special requests please contact Ann by email or phone.
Tel: + 353 1 4589337
mob: + 353861241114
Fax + 353 1 4589337
Proprietor: Ann Eagers